(3 Nights in Havelock Island + 1 Night in Neil Island + 1 Night Port Blair) Andaman Super Saver Tour Package for 5 Nights & 6 Days 5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS
- AC Cab
- Airport Pick up
Embark on a wonderful journey to witness the pristine beauty and untouched sandy beaches of the Andaman Islands. Visit the most scenic spots for travel and nature lovers in Havelock Island, Neil Island, and Port Blair. Uncover and explore the jewels of the archipelago if you are a nature enthusiast or a beach bum. These three destinations are the most precious gems of the Andamans. You will be rewarded with some of the most unique sights here. If you are looking for surreal natural surprises, then the thriving biodiversity, unexploited coral reefs, silky white beaches, and beautiful birds and animal life of these attractions will leave you awestruck you.
...See More +
Highlights of the tour:-
- Meet & greet at the Port Blair airport by AIT representation.
- Local sightseeing tour of Elephant beach & Kalapathar beach at Havelock Island.
- Full sightseeing tour of Neil Island.
- Cover the sightseeing centers of Port Blair along with the light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
Day 1Arrival at Port Blair – Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Airport Pick up
- On your arrival at Veer Savarkar International Airport, meet our representative who will transfer you to port and board an onward ferry to Havelock Island.
- Check in at the hotel.
- Evening is free at leisure with your family, enjoy the sunset at the beach.
- Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
- Last ferry depart at 2pm( Makruzz ) to Havelock. Reporting time to board the ferry is 1 hour before the departure. Book your flight ticket accordingly so that so that your flight reach Port Blair by 11.30 am.
Day 2Day trip to Elephant beach & Kalapathar beachServices Included
- AC Cab
- Have your breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed for Elephant beach which is an energetic beach offering various activities like swimming, snorkeling, speed boats & banana boat rides (on an additional cost).
- Later in the day proceed for Kalapathar beach where you can enjoy the sea bath.
- Evening return to the resort.
- Overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 3Excursion to Radhanagar BeachServices Included
- AC Cab
- Have your complimentary breakfast at the hotel.
- In the day enjoy the beach side activities at famous beach of Havelock Island named Radhanagar beach.
- You can spend time with your family & also walk down to the nearby beaches.
- One can also explore nearby by restaurants and taste the delicacies.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4Ferry transfer - Havelock Island- Neil IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Have an early breakfast at the hotel.
- Board the ferry for Shaheed Dweep. It will take you a scenic drive of coral reef.
- Check in at the hotel.
- Enjoy the local sightseeing of Neil Island covering : visit Bharatpur , Laxmanpur & Sitapur beach.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Neil Island.
Day 5Ferry Transfer - Neil Island- Port BlairServices Included
- AC Cab
- Complete breakfast at the hotel in the morning.
- Board an onward ferry to Port Blair; meet the chauffeur at the port.
- Transfer to the hotel, complete the check in formalities.
- After fresh n up proceed for visit to Carbyn cove beach.
- Later visit the world famous light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 6DepartureServices Included
- AC Cab
- After breakfast, checkout from the hotel.
- The chauffeur will be waiting for you at the lobby & will give you an assisted transfer at the airport.
- Board an onward flight for your hometown with vibrant memories of Andaman.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock Island with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Neil Island with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Port Blair with base category room as per hotel used.
- Daily breakfast.
- Elephant beach boat ticket inclusive.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- From 15 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021 some hotels take peak season surcharge, which will on extra as per the hotel on per night/per room basis.
- Christmas eve, New year eve Gala Dinner, Valentine Day (14 Feb ) supplement cost will be extra on per person basis as per the hotel.
- Any upgradation of Hotels/Room will be on extra cost.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- 5% Gst will be extra on total cost.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
- We are travel and holiday organizers. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we control nor we own any shipping company hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency / airline / transport / hotel or any other service provider.
- Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late check-out.
- Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
- Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
- Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
- Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- The rates mentioned in the website might not be updated so for correct and updated rates kindly contact us.
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date after which they will be released.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payments have to be made before 15 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of check-in.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any unavoidable circumstances if any ferry /sea plane to Havelock and Port Blair is cancelled then no refund will be entertained.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds is processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 7-14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
Child 5 years and above are chargeable.
Child below 1 years to below 5 years are Chargeable only for Ferry tickets.
Child Below 1 years are charged Rs 200 for to and fro Ferry tickets.
Honeymoon Special at Havelock Island Beach Resort:
- Beach Side Candle light Dinner (Per Couple) - Rs. 3, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 4, 130/-
- Flower Bed Decorations - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-
- Honeymoon / Birthday Cake - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/-
- 01 Bottle of Domestic Wine - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/- (Zinzi or Fore Season)
- 01 Bottle of imported Wine - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-(Jacob Creek)
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...