Scuba Diving Tour Package in Andaman Island
Ever wondered how it feels being in zero gravity and surrounded by magnificent Coral Reefs and colourful fishes with a deep blue background- that’s Life after a dive in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Scuba stands for Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. It is an apparatus that allows you to breathe underwater. Scuba Diving in the Andaman Island is an overwhelming marine experience where you can observe and swim along with jellyfish, sea turtles, and colourful corals.
How to Scuba Dive?
You will use a scuba, carry a tank filled with breathing making you completely independent of surface supply so that you can breathe longer underwater. Book your scuba diving tour package in Andaman & Nicobar Island with us.
Tips for Scuba Diving in Andaman Islands
- You require to have a dive certification from a licensed dive operator before you go for scuba diving in Andaman Island.
- It would be best if you underwent a proper medical check-up in your home country to ensure that you are fit for diving.
- You need to sign a medical statement before learning how to dive.
- Always double-check all your scuba gear to provide a better experience.
- No prior experience is needed and a person ten years and above can dive under the guidance of experts.
- People with low or high hypertension, pregnant women, heart patients, must avoid scuba diving.
- The best time for Scuba Diving in the Andaman Island is from November to December.