Explore the tourist-friendly places of Port Blair that are spellbinding. Roam around this gorgeous and awe-inspiring town that promises you clear blue waters, lush greens, rich cultural history, and a lot more. Along with visiting various places in the city, travel to Baratang Island, which is an unexplored attraction in the Andamans. Known for its natural wonders, the island has impressive and dense mangrove creeks that endow it with unique splendor. Witness the fascinating tidal swamp forests that are hard to see anywhere else. If you are someone who wants to do something different and rare that not many people do, then this package is tailor-made for you.... See More+
Highlights of the tour:-
- Meet & greet on the arrival.
- Visit to local sightseeing spots of Port Blair.
- Adventure tour of Ross & North Island.
- Tour of the scenic Baratang Isalnd
- Gather the glimpse of history at Cellular Jail in Port Blair.
Day 1Port Blair : Arrival & Sightseeing TourServices Included
- AC Cab
- Airport Pick up
- Arrive at Veer Savarkar International Airport, where you will meet & greeted by our representative.
- Check in at the Port Blair hotel.
- Enjoy the local sightseeing of Port Blair covering : Cellular jail, Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from Port Blair).
- In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 2Port Blair : Short trip to Ross & North IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Have an early breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed on a tour to take insight view of the Coral Island & Flaura – fauna of Andaman at Ross & North Island.
- You will taken by a fiber speed boat . Enjoy the water based adventure activities on direct payment.
- Return to Port Blair.
- Enjoy the local delicacies & indulge yourself hopping the local markets.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 3Port Blair : Paradisiacal visit to Baratang Island ( Monday Closed )Services Included
- AC Cab
- Get yourself ready for the exciting trip to Baratang at sharp 4 AM.
- Enjoy the road journey passing by the dense forest to reach the desired spot.
- Catch the speed boat which would take you to the tour of Limestone cave & mud volcano. Also witness the eye catching view of Mangrove canals enrote.
- In the evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 4DepartureServices Included
- AC Cab
- Collect your ready breakfast from at the time of early checkout from the hotel.
- The chauffeur would be waiting for you at the lobby to give away the safe departure till the airport.
- Tours Ends!
- Pick up & drop from Port Blair airport in private AC Car.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Port Blair.
- 03 breakfasts for 03 staying days.
- Ac Vehicle for Sightseeing as per above mentioned itinerary on private basis.
- Return ferry tickets for Port Blair- Havelock Island- Port Blair.
- Entry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing in the itinerary.
- Driver Bata, Fuel charges & parking charges are included.
- All applicable hotel taxes .
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- Peak Season surcharge of hotels from 15 Dec to 15 Jan.
- Christmas & New Year Eve Gala Dinner.
- In Total cost 5% Gst will be extra.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
- We are travel and holiday organizers. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we control nor we own any shipping company hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency / airline / transport / hotel or any other service provider.
- Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late check-out.
- Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
- Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
- Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
- Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- The rates mentioned in the website might not be updated so for correct and updated rates kindly contact us.
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date after which they will be released.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payments have to be made before 15 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of check-in.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any unavoidable circumstances if any ferry /sea plane to Havelock and Port Blair is cancelled then no refund will be entertained.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds is processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 7-14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...