7 night 8 days – 3 Night Havelock + 2 Night Neil Island + 2 Night Port Blair Luxury Escapes in the Lap of Andaman Islands 7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS
- AC Cab
- AC Rooms
- Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Ferry Ticket
- Scuba Dive
This Andaman holiday package offered by Andaman Island Travels is tailor-made for those who seek
luxury while travelling. Stay at lavish beachfront properties in both the destinations and avail world-class
facilities including swimming pool, cruise parties, romantic candle-light dinners, and much more. The
beaches of Havelock Island are amazingly gorgeous. They are sure to spellbind you. For an incredible
beach experience in the Andamans, visit Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, and Kalapathar Beach. On
the day trip to Neil Island, go for beach hopping across Laxmanpur, Sitapur, and Bharatpur beaches,
explore natural rock formations, indulge in water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, and jet skiing, etc.
Day 1Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at HavelockServices Included
- AC Cab
- AC Rooms
- Airport Pick up
- Ferry Ticket
- Arrive at Port Blair & meet our AIT representative.
- Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
- Transfer to Havelock Island by ferry.
- Ferry timing – Last 2 pm Makruzz Pvt ferry.
- Check-in to hotel and freshen up. Evening Leisure at Resort Private beach area.
- Overnight in the Havelock Island.
Day 2Havelock Island- Car transfer to Kalapather Beach and Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- AC Rooms
- Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
- Morning after breakfast visit kalapather beach.
- Evening by 3 pm Visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island. Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine-2007- and also Declared countries Best beach Announced by Tourism Dept of India.
- Overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 3From Havelock Island – Boat Transfer to Elephant Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- After the breakfast, visit to Elephant Beach by boat (6 kms. by sea).
- Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4From Havelock Island– Visit Laxmanpur Beach – Ferry transfer to Neil Island (Overnight stay)
- After check out from Havelock Island, Ferry transfers to Neil island (approx 17 kms. by sea).
- On arrival meet our AIT representative.
- Check into a pre-book hotel.
- Visit Laxmanpur beach.
- Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 5From Neil Island – Car transfer to Bharatpur Beach - (Over night stay)
- After Breakfast, visit the Natural Bridge. Visit to the natural beach is subject to low tides.
- In the afternoon, visit Bharatpur beach where you can enjoy water sports on spot payment basis:
- Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 6From Neil Island - Ferry transfer to Port Blair (Overnightstay)
After check out, Later, Ferry transferred to Port Blair. Evening shopping. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7Port Blair – Boat transfer to North Island & Ross Island (Wednesday closed ) – Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Get ready for an exciting excursion to Ross Island.
- Also visit North Island (Coral Island). Evening Light n sound show at cellular jail
- Later, return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 8Departure from Port Blair to the Airport
- Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock Island as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Neil Island as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Port Blair as per hotel used. .
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Beach Side Candle Light Dinner with wine one session for a couple.
- Complementary Shore Scuba dive @ Nemo Reef for couple once at Havelock Island.
- Complementary two Wheeler for 3 days during Havelock Island stay to explore the island of your own.
- Elephant Beach Boat Ticket inclusive.
- Ross Island & North Bay boat ticket inclusive.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island/ Neil Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes.
- Major meals not included (Lunch ).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- From 15 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021 some hotels take peak season surcharge, which will on extra as per the hotel on per night/per room basis.
- Christmas eve, New year eve Gala Dinner, Valentine Day (14 Feb ) supplement cost will be extra on per person basis as per the hotel.
- Any upgradation of Hotels/Room will be on extra cost.
- The above price is valid till 31st March 2022.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- All the bookings are Confirmed with the hotel and issue of the ferry ticket for Port Blair/ Havelock Island and Neil Island after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with a Booking amount to be paid in our Bank account.
- We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly, any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- Vehicle will not at client disposal. Vehicle will be at client service as per the confirmed day wise and point to point itinerary. After completion of tour as per itinerary vehicle will be released. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid.
- Andaman & Nicobar group of Islands are under restricted area, Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card.
- All Hotels have their fixed check in and checkout time. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability on extra cost as applicable by the particular hotels.
- The menus are pre – set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary and inclusions as printed in your voucher. The meals will be served either at restaurants of hotel of stay or the same could be arranged at local restaurants. The enroute meals or meals during excursions could be packed meals or served by enroute/local restaurants / dhabas. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized.
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI) needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration) which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andaman Islands.
- Entry to all City tour point like Cellular jail and other Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs (Subjected to weather condition and some VVIP movement).
- Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays.
- Cellular Jail, Port Blair City Tour, Museums, Limestone Cave at Baratang Island, Jollybouy/Red Skin are closed on every Monday and National Holidays.
- Ross and Smith Island boat trip at Diglipur are closed on every Sunday. and National Holidays.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, she/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- All the ferry service inland and inter-island may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial. we do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island or any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest. The Client shall not hold “The Company” responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against The Company for refund or compensation.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including wilful negligence on the part of any person. Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / Ferry. Overbooking of seats by the Ferry.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for Failure on the part of Ferry to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route. If in the event that the Client is booked on a particular ferry and the said Ferry is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the Client is not allowed/able to board the ferry, the Client shall not hold “The Company” responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against The Company for refund or compensation.
- “The Company” shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of “The Company” (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
- All bookings will be entertained by the company only after receiving a written confirmation mail by the client.
- On receiving the confirmation mail, the company will start the pre booking process.
- Company will block the Hotel rooms as mentioned in the package, purely on tentative basis for a cut off time period after which it will be released.
- Bookings Confirmed only after Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings before 30 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Final Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of commencement of the tour by the Company Tour Manager on arrival of the client at Port Blair.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30 days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – No refund whatsoever the reason or Act of God.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...
This agency provides good facilities for all kind of tripsThere are multiple options available for making a single tripThe staff is nice
Excellent service provided by the support staff hereLoved the fact that they have package for almost all kind of pplHigh budget or even low budgetThe driver looked very experienced