There is an ongoing four-week long curfew on the island owing to rising COVID-19 cases.
Tourist attractions attracting large gatherings closed till further notice.
A negative RT PCR report has to be presented by all passengers on arrival.
Racing in water with full control on your motorbike excites everyone. The on-shore experience gives you a lot of thrills while going zigzag on the sea. The speed boat ride is one such activity. You tend to race along waves and derive unmatched pleasure out of it. Full of energy and fun, speedboat riding is a thrilling activity where you can explore adventure on the sea. You can't miss the opportunity of enjoying nature and the sea. One can enjoy shorter rides or can go for a full circle drive.
It is one of the most popular water sports activities of the Andaman Islands. You can enjoy a short term thrill with your companion full of excitement and fun. A speed boat ride in the Andaman Islands helps you to get detached from the materialistic world and enjoy nature to the fullest. There are both commercial and private speed boats for visitors. It lets you explore shorelines with insane boat speed. The roller coaster ride has loads to offer for your vacation.
1. Advanced reservations are required.
2. The price range for a speed boat ride in Havelock Island ranges from 4000 to 4500 rupees per person and for a speed boat ride in Port Blair city ranges from 3500 to 4000 rupees per person.
3. Wear comfortable clothes. Flip-flops, sneakers or sandals are fine. You will be asked to remove your shoes on the boat. Pack a light jacket depending on the weather. Bring a camera, sunblock, sunglasses and a towel (just in case).
4. Pregnant women and people who have back or neck injuries and/or pain should not go on our boat tours if the waters are rough.
5. The boat is not wheelchair accessible
6. Shorts are advisable as you could start in ankle-deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a speedboat
7. Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
The Andaman Islands is a beautiful place for speedboat rides. This sport is slowly becoming the adventure of choice for people visiting with their families. The speed boat is an exhilarating experience that can be shared with up to 4 family members in one boat. It will let you interact with nature with a new perspective in mind. Plan your vacation for a memorable trip to the coastal paradise and enjoy water sports activities like never before.
Where in Andamans:
Port Blair- Port Blair is the attractive capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a vibrant city full of life and positivity. With a fascinating history on the backdrop, Port Blair is a beautiful city for water sports activity. Most travellers love to roam around the city for its picturesque beauty.
Havelock Island- Speed boat ride in Havelock Island is a heavenly combination. The beautiful surroundings are perfect to participate in different water sports activities. You can plan the most thrilling summer vacation of your life visiting Havelock Island.